Salihamidžić: "This was most difficult decision of my time as director. I have had open, trusting, friendly relationship with Julian” 🔴 #FCBayern “I really wish Nagelsmann all the best, I regret the separation from Julian”. https://t.co/yvoP9XH8rn
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) Mar 24, 2023
FabrizioRomano: Salihamidžić: "This was most difficult decision of my time as director. I have had open, trusting, friendly relationship with Julian” 🔴 #FCBayern “I really wish Nagelsmann all the best, I regret the separation from Julian”. https://t.co/yvoP9XH8rn
Subscribe
Salihamidžić: "This was most difficult decision of my time as director. I have had open, trusting, friendly relationship with Julian” 🔴 #FCBayern “I really wish Nagelsmann all the best, I regret the separation from Julian”. https://t.co/yvoP9XH8rn
SP
803
803
Sports 803
Join the Community
Live updates, chat & exclusive content
Active
WhatsApp Channel
Follow for live scores & match alerts
Follow
Discord Server
Chat, discuss & connect with fans
Join
Telegram Channel
Get live updates & exclusive content
Follow
Sports 803 · Join the squad
DONATE TO US
🏆
Sports 803
Support the Stream
Enjoy free sports coverage every day? Keep the streams alive.
24/7
Live
100%
Free
803
Sports
☕
Buy Me a Coffee
One-time support — any amount helps
🎖️
Become a Patron
Monthly support & exclusive perks
Made with ♥ by Sports 803 — Thank you for watching
Realtime Comments
Widget 1
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 2
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 3
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 4
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 5
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 6
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 7
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 8
Add your HTML/code here.