Diego Simeone: “I love the person that Griezmann is, but I value the footballer — so the kiss is more for the footballer because of commitment”. ⚪️🔴 #Atleti “He had wonderful years, he chose to leave, understood that he had to return, it was difficult. And… here he is”. https://t.co/9tK6bgGJfs
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) Mar 5, 2023
FabrizioRomano: Diego Simeone: “I love the person that Griezmann is, but I value the footballer — so the kiss is more for the footballer because of commitment”. ⚪️🔴 #Atleti “He had wonderful years, he chose to leave, understood that he had to return, it was difficult. And… here he is”. https://t.co/9tK6bgGJfs
Subscribe
Diego Simeone: “I love the person that Griezmann is, but I value the footballer — so the kiss is more for the footballer because of commitment”. ⚪️🔴 #Atleti “He had wonderful years, he chose to leave, understood that he had to return, it was difficult. And… here he is”. https://t.co/9tK6bgGJfs
SP
803
803
Sports 803
Join the Community
Live updates, chat & exclusive content
Active
WhatsApp Channel
Follow for live scores & match alerts
Follow
Discord Server
Chat, discuss & connect with fans
Join
Telegram Channel
Get live updates & exclusive content
Follow
Sports 803 · Join the squad
DONATE TO US
🏆
Sports 803
Support the Stream
Enjoy free sports coverage every day? Keep the streams alive.
24/7
Live
100%
Free
803
Sports
☕
Buy Me a Coffee
One-time support — any amount helps
🎖️
Become a Patron
Monthly support & exclusive perks
Made with ♥ by Sports 803 — Thank you for watching
Realtime Comments
Widget 1
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 2
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 3
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 4
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 5
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 6
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 7
Add your HTML/code here.
Widget 8
Add your HTML/code here.